9/18/2023 - 9/23/2023
Local lawmakers meet with members at their businesses to see firsthand what it is like to run a trucking company in Louisiana.
These one-hour visits will take place at the below-listed host sites. Here legislators will see what a trucking business's day-to-day operation looks like, from dispatch and office logistics to shop and driver operations. We will give lawmakers the full trucker experience, giving them a tour and ride at each of our hosted stops.
While the host company's representative will lead each visit, we invite other members in the area to register and join in the visit to share their company's experience. These visits aim to educate lawmakers on the issues impacting our industry, letting them see and hear firsthand from their constituents.
Register today, and join us on the road!
September 18, 2023
- 10:00 am: Shreveport | Preferred Materials, Inc.
- 2:00 pm: Monroe | Hercules Transport, Inc.
September 19, 2023
- 8:00 am: Alexandria | Guillory Petroleum Transport, LLC
- 1:00 pm: Lake Charles | Hay Brothers, Inc.
September 20, 2023
- 8:00 am: Lafayette | Berard Transportation
- 1:00 pm: Baton Rouge | Frisard Companies
September 21, 2023
- 2:00 pm: Jefferson: Triple G Express, Inc.
September 22, 2023
- 8:00 am: Northshore: Newman Transport, LLC